Problem with rejected phone numbers
jnewell12

I'm having a very strange problem with my Galaxy 6. I have a good friend who calls me several times a day. I had him listed under a few contact nicknames, He's changed his phone number several times. However, one number is under all nicknames, and this is what he always uses to call me. All of a sudden, his calls from that number started to go to voicemail automatically. I discovered a message saying that there was a conflict between his phone numbers and that all future calls would go to voicemail. So I deleted him -- under all contact names -- which deleted all references to that one number. And his calls still go to voicemail. He can text me from the number, but just can't call. He is not on my rejected list.  Does anyone know what the problem is here? How can I fix this?

0 Likes
Re: Problem with rejected phone numbers
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jnewell12,

I know I would be puzzled if all of a sudden calls will route to my voicemail. Let's solve the mistery. Can you please provide more details about the message you discovered that stated there was a conflict? Was this a text message you received? Have you tried adding his number as a new contact again?

CarmenT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes