Problem sending text messages since the update
travbob

I have been unable to send texts messages with any regularity since the update. When I try to send a message it takes about 30 seconds to a minute and than finally says "Unable to send message." It has the little red ! point to resend the message but doing so just results in the same unsent message. I have to restart my phone, sometimes multiple times to send a message and than it is only a matter of time before the message function is messed up again.  I talked to a guy in the verizon store and his basic answer was "ER I dunno that *****."

I have done a factory reset, shut down the phone removed the sim card and replaced it, and even tried a tribal rain dance and all to no avail. Since I do most of my communication through texts this is beyond inconvenient when I have to restart my phone multiple times to send a message. I also have this awesome new feature, besides when the texts just don't send, sometimes it does send but tells me it didn't so my friends receive multiple of the same message. I appreciate becoming one of those people.

0 Likes