Poor connection issues with Ford Sync dropping Pandora
ALKAPRO2215

Since the purchase of my S8 and syncing with Ford Sync I constantly get Pandora dropped when restarting my truck. 

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Poor connection issues with Ford Sync dropping Pandora
pamelaf_vzw
Verizon Employee

Hi ALKAPRO2215,

We want your device to sync perfectly! When did this issue start? Does the phone's Bluetooth connection drop completely when restarting the truck or just the Pandora application drops? Have you checked Ford's website to see what sync features are compatible with the S8 https://owner.ford.com/how-tos/sync-technology/all/phone/phones-compatible-with-sync.html#?year=&mod... ?

Thanks,

PamelaF_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ALKAPRO2215

This started as soon as I got my 8.  The bluetooth connection will remain each time.  Every time that I turn the truck off, Pandora will not be in Sync and I'll have to use find new apps, also sometimes, the 911 Assist statment will remain on the Sync screen until the truck is turned off. 

0 Likes
pherson
Champion - Level 1

This isn't a Verizon issue. The issue is between samsung and ford. I'd take the vehicle in.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ALKAPRO2215, handsfree and bluetooth sync is a great feature to have. I barely listen to the radio or satellite stations because I almost always have my music synced from my phone to my car. I want to ensure you're able to have the same experience. Part of making sure my connection remains consistent in every facet is checking that my bluetooth system in my vehicle is up-to-date. Have you checked with Ford to see if your Sync system is up-to-date and compatible with all functions of your S8? The dealership always performed updates for me for my 2014 vehicle but my 2017 can update over the air with my wifi thru OnStar. Your vehicle may require the same but the method may be dependent on the year, make and model of your vehicle. Since technology is constantly changing for vehicles and phone devices, they do have to be updated periodically to ensure they'll work with equipment that have an even more advanced technology installed.

EbonyR_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If  my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_  button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our  conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes