Poor Quality of Wireless Charger
tstout

I purchased the Verizon wireless charging pad (VZW1COIL-WC) on March 2 via the website. The charger was received the following week (March 9) and as of April 5, it no longer works.So I am out the $75.23 paid because it is past the 14 days. Basically that means Verizon can sell low quality products that only need to work for 15 days and they make money while the consumer loses money. I am very disappointed with this, I'm a newer customer and this puts a bad taste in my mouth. No recommendation for Verizon products or customer service coming from me.

0 Likes
Re: Poor Quality of Wireless Charger
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Tstout,

We want you to be happy with your recent purchase! It saddens me to hear that your charger is no longer working properly. What happens when you attempt to charge the device? Has there been any liquid or physical damage to the charging pad?

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
tstout

Pamela-

Thank you for the reply, it is appreciated. Here is the info:

Charger is not damaged by liquid or physical issues. When I place the phone on the charging pad, the red charging light doesn't turn on, nor does the charging icon show up in the phone. I am still using the cover I purchased item# SM-G900VWWLDRCO which was working up to April 4. I have removed the cover and re installed to make sure it is in the proper place. I can unplug the cord from the charging pad and plug the cord directly into the micro USB port of the phone and it will charge the phone. So to me, that points to the box or the cover being bad. I paid $75.23 for the box and $42.99 for the cover. I just want this to work, or return then and use the normal charging method.

Tara

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

The charging pad should have a one year warranty - take it and your receipt to the store you bought it at and have it exchanged for a working one.

0 Likes