Please Help S4 wont turn on
mizcc
Enthusiast - Level 2

Someone please help I have tried to update my phone but now it wont turn on. It has the little green man and says 'installing system update' all it does is get to 100% vibrate, turn off then come back on again with 'recovery booting' in the top left corner then it goes back to the little green man Smiley Sad

Re: Please Help S4 wont turn on
B33
Legend

If you can pull the battery do that and press the power button for 25sec. try that.. let it set for about 10 min. then re-install the battery and repower it up see if the update will push through..

0 Likes
mizcc
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you for your reply but nothing happened the little green man is still on screen Smiley Sad

hmcbee

When my Samsung did that, I pushed the volume down button at the same time as my power button and it fixed the issue.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Your welcome.. I'll add if your close by a Corporate Verizon store you might see what they can do for this issue. they might be able to get the update to push through or they could run a Factory Wipe and start the process over again, but they should be able to get it fixed for ya..  Good Luck.. b33

0 Likes
mizcc
Enthusiast - Level 2

thanks but im sure we don't have them in the UK Smiley Sad

mizcc
Enthusiast - Level 2

I tried that but still nothing thank you for the advise

0 Likes
B33
Legend

I'd say probably not.Smiley Happy Are you visiting there?

0 Likes
mizcc
Enthusiast - Level 2

no thats where I live

B33
Legend

O ok )   I know this may slide on off topic trail a bit but how is the weather over there we are in the Teen's right now setting on 13deg. with a chill of 0 Deg. definitely Cold..

0 Likes