Photo Recovery
JAMMCP30
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello!

So I used an SD card and google photos to back up all of my pictures. But when the backlight on my touch screen finally went on my phone and I replaced it not all of my pictures were saved. I believe that the missing photos are stuck in the internal memory. Does anyone know of a program or a service I could try to save the missing photos from my damaged Galaxy S7 to my computer or any other storage device?

Thank you kindly

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Photo Recovery
bearone21
Legend

no, unless they're backed up somewhere!!

View solution in original post

bearone21
Legend

no, unless they're backed up somewhere!!

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jammcp30, it’s so important to have access to your photos at all times. We just need a little more information to check all possible options. Had you saved your pictures any other way besides on your SD card and Google photos (Verizon Cloud, etc.)? Did you have automatic backup enabled for anything? Do you still have the S7? Do you have a computer to plug the S7 into? Do you know how many photos are missing and when these were added to your phone?

SeanC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
JAMMCP30
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello! I have the S7 and a computer. I didn’t have any other backup other

than my sd card and google photos. And a lot of them were there. I don’t

know exactly how many are missing but I can tell that media that was sent

to me via text message that I saved to my library never made it to google

photos or my sd card. Probably 5-15.

On Sat, Jan 13, 2018 at 9:23 AM vzw_customer_support <

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jammcp30, I see. Bearone 21 is actually correct. I wanted to piggy back off of what Sean asked. Were you able to connect the S7 device to the PC and see any of the missing pictures? Have you been able to re-download the Google Photo storage down to the replacement device? Since these were the only two methods you used to save photos, these will be the methods of what and how they can be re-downloaded. I do apologize about this.

VeronicaM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes