Phone dies at 20%- Galaxy S7 edge
joanuss
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the Galaxy S7 edge. Once my phone gets around 20% battery you can literally count down with the phone 19, 18, 17 within ten seconds my phone is dead. I have tried seeing if there were any new updates that needed to take place.

Any help is handy! Thank you in advance

0 Likes
Re: Phone dies at 20%- Galaxy S7 edge
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

joanuss-

Oh my goodness, that definitely sounds frustrating. I want to make sure that you get 100% of your battery life. Let's figure this out together. How long has this been happening? Around the time this started, do you remember making any changes to your device (new applications, new updates, etc)?

AmberK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
joanuss
Enthusiast - Level 1

This has been going on for almost two weeks. I didn't have any updates on my phone. I update some apps periodically but I don't remember any around the time it started. Yesterday my phone was at 50 percent battery and when I got an important call my phone restarted itself. It is very frustrating

kathy65793
Master - Level 1

When you go into settings-battery-battery usage what does it say in there that is using most of the battery?