Outgoing text messages "stuck"...help
bosox

I bought the Samsung S4 less than 30 days ago and several times I send text messages and see that they just "spin" and never get sent. I've rebooted maybe three times since I bought it to correct the issue, I also went on youtube and changed some settings to resolve it.

But this is a real annoyance, because it keeps happening. My darling husband laughs and says he's never had a problem with his IPhone and I got "rooked".

Does anyone have a problem with not being able to send text messages ? It happens sporadically. Some messages go earlier in the day, then some don't later in the day.

0 Likes
Re: Outgoing text messages "stuck"...help
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

bosox, congratulations on your recent upgrade to a new Samsung S4 device! Have you downloaded a 3rd party Text Messaging application from the Android Market to your device. If so, I recommend that you uninstall that application in Settings.

Next, let's stop the spinning and get those text messages to send. Delete all unwanted text messages from your device and power it off/on. I trust that these steps will improve the performance of your text messaging issue.

Lasina_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes