Order still processing........
Sureiamtheman

I ordered the black s7 edge on 3/11. It's 3/14 and I still have no answers. I have spoke to 3 reps on the phone. The first told me I would receive my phone tomorrow 3/15. The second told me that the order would ship today. The third person told me that the orders are processed through the warehouse and they have no clue to know anything until it ships. I am searching for a solid answer here. What is going on?

0 Likes
Re: Order still processing........
KellyArens
Contributor - Level 3

Can you cancel and go pick it up at the store?

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

depends where you live & where the phone will be delivered.

you ordered on friday....yo, no deliveries on weekends....the earliest you could get it was the 15th if you received a tracking number.

0 Likes
shakes1616

I am in the same boat with my Silver S7.  I placed my order on 3/4 and it still says processing.  Not a very good system if you ask me.  No information means we are left to guess what the hold up is.  it would be better if Verizon just said we don't have any more phones so you are just going to have to wait.

0 Likes
Sureiamtheman

I definitely agree with you. This is a clear disconnect between verizon and it's customers.

Sent from Outlook<https://aka.ms/f818qx>

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

not if you ordered on friday the 11th.....have you received the phone today??

0 Likes
Sureiamtheman

I just got off the phone with the 4th rep. She said the order was stuck in the system and will be sent out later today....

Sent from Outlook<https://aka.ms/f818qx>

0 Likes
aroscoe
Enthusiast - Level 1

i'm having the same issue. i was on the phone when i ordered, and was GUARANTEED delivery by today. when i called back saying it still says "processing" there was nothing they could tell me. but, it took away the option to upgrade my phone (likely meaning i already did by ordering), so that gives me hope. i hope the promo doesnt get sold out, i want that VR. they better comp me if samsung runs out or doesn't honor it. they said latest i would get it is 3/31....which would be fine, except my old phone is dying quickly. i have to pull the battery after every message i send because i can't get any further updates. i'm so angry. don't "guarantee" things you can't hold to!

0 Likes