Once again, NFL mobile is a steaming pile of crap.
NFLmobilesucks
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am disgusted at how terrible it is again this year.  Works fine all the way up to kickoff then ALL of the video streams go down.  I'm switching providers soon.

0 Likes
Re: Once again, NFL mobile is a steaming pile of crap.
NFLmobilesucks
Enthusiast - Level 2

I think I've watched maybe 10 minutes of gameplay since 1pm.....awesome.  Such a great product.  I bet Drew Brees is proud to be endorsing such a fine product.  Hopefully he performs a lot better than the product.

0 Likes
whoanellie

Can someone tell me if the live audio streams are no longer available for free as part of Verizon's NFL Mobile app?

0 Likes
NFLmobilesucks
Enthusiast - Level 2

It is.  Its just down........again.  Same thing happened a lot last year.  Terrible.

0 Likes
tom_etc

Same here on my droid maxx. Paid for redzone addon to my more everything accout works 15min then (deflating baloin sound here)

0 Likes
tom_etc

*Balloon

0 Likes
NFLmobilesucks
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yup, pretty terrible.  Way to go, Verizon.  Dropping the ball on the first games of the season.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

To the OP and the following members have you updated your phones to the Latest NFL update, seen the update on my phones thought I'd pass it along here is the new update 11.1.3  you try updating see if it helps..

0 Likes
NFLmobilesucks
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yup its updated.  Thanks though.

B33
Legend

I went ahead and Downloaded it myself and I'm taking a Look I haven't Registered which I assume get's ya into the Video streaming part of it, watching the Video clips on my one m8 seem really smooth but I realize it's not streaming part of the app that so many want to see.. I'll see what it's like if it Don't cost to much..

0 Likes