Old texts
dhickman

How do I see all of my texts online and print them?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Old texts
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You can only see the numbers you have sent or received messages from on your my Verizon. You can not see the details of the message. To get the full messages you will have to have a lawyer provide a subpoena to our legal team. 

DillonY_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button undermy response. This ensures others can benefitfrom our conversation. Thank you in advance for your help!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

My Verizon Website -- Print Text Messages

should provide the last 90 days' worth of texts.

Or use a text backup and restore app from the Play Store that also provides for printing, like:

SMS Backup and Restore

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You can only see the numbers you have sent or received messages from on your my Verizon. You can not see the details of the message. To get the full messages you will have to have a lawyer provide a subpoena to our legal team. 

DillonY_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button undermy response. This ensures others can benefitfrom our conversation. Thank you in advance for your help!

0 Likes
ginbean_99
Enthusiast - Level 1

I don't want to see the text content, only the numbers that have been texted. I can see that now with any current usage since last bill, but nothing prior...

0 Likes