Ok I try to play videos posted on Facebook and I get audio but no video and msg that says 'Unsupported video codec?"
pricelessdolphin

Ok I try to play videos posted on Facebook and I get audio but no video and msg that says 'Unsupported video codec?"

0 Likes
Re: Ok I try to play videos posted on Facebook and I get audio but no video and msg that says 'Unsupported video codec?"
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

pricelessdolphin- What type of phone are you using now? Are there any restrictions on your phone or the account?

sheritah_vzw
Follow us on Twitter
VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Ok I try to play videos posted on Facebook and I get audio but no video and msg that says 'Unsupported video codec?"
Timeswasting

I am also having this exact problem. I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 3, no account issues or phone restrictions.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's get to the bottom of this. Is this happening with every video you play? Is this happening with the browser or the Facebook app? Try both to see if the message is the same. Are you able to view videos on other websites?

MarquiaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes