Notifications continue while in do not disturb mode
SissyChrissy

Galaxy S6 - Continue getting default notifications while phone is in do not disturb mode.  Have contacted customer service and am on my 2nd phone because they thought it was a bad os.... still having the same issue. Need it fixed..... it's not an option for me to turn my phone off at night.

Is this an S6 issue, or a Version issue?

0 Likes
Re: Notifications continue while in do not disturb mode
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

see how this would VZWSupportting. Was working previously and has recently started to begin again?
KKleoLVZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
SissyChrissy

This has never worked correctly. I just set up this phone today, and was awakened by a messenger app notification

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to see if we can work around this for you. Have you tried turning off the notifications for your apps?

DeannaL_VZW
Follow us oVZWSupport@VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
SissyChrissy

If I turn off notifications,  then I don't get the notifications during the day when I need to get them. Additionally,  I don't get the initial notification,  only the reminders while in do not disturb.

0 Likes