Not sure what is happening with my phone
emobvbgirl2012

So I have a Samsung Galaxy s9+, I've had a weird problem with my phone.  It seems like it's not wanting to scroll Verizon wireless on my phone in the top left corner like it used to.  Now it just says Verizon.  

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Not sure what is happening with my phone
bearone21
Legend

what do you mean scrolling, mine says verizon too?

0 Likes
emobvbgirl2012

At the top left corner it used to say Verizon wireless scrolling but now it only says Verizon there. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for meeting us here with your concern. I want to make sure i'm providing you with the best assistance. What do you mean by scrolling Verizon? ChetonJ_VZW

0 Likes
emobvbgirl2012

Normally my phone will say Verizon wireless at the top left corner of my screen but this past weekend it changed from that to Verizon without moving. 

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

is the phone useable?

0 Likes
emobvbgirl2012

Yes it still is usable.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

emobvbgirl2012,

We are glad to hear your device is working as it should be. I would not be concerned whether you see Verizon or Verizon Wireless in the upper corner. When updates come through or when you connect to different towers, it may be listed differently. When you are not on Verizon it will show roaming or the other carrier's network. If you ever start to see any service issues with your device, be sure to reach out to our support team: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/contact-us/

ChristineK_VZW

0 Likes