Not receiving MMS. APN settings locked.
frankiej

Hey guys,

Recently, I haven't been receiving MMS and I haven't realized why until recently.  Apparently, my APN settings are set wrong when it comes to MMS, which is weird since I never played around with them or touched them, it just happened somehow.  Anyways, the APN settings are locked and I have no clue what to do with it.  I can delete the profile but I don't know if I can create a new one afterwards.  Just wondering what I should do.

Thanks.

0 Likes
Re: Not receiving MMS.  APN settings locked.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Help is right here, front & center frankiej! Let's get your picture messaging working for you. May I ask did you download any new apps that may require an APN setting change? If so then what app(s) were they? Can I assume other data services working properly? For example, web browsing and app downloads/updates. Also, as a contingency plan, please verify that your contacts and calendar entries are backed up. Typically this is done to your Gmail account.

Thank you…

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Not receiving MMS.  APN settings locked.
BG1234567
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same problem.  It's a brand new phone and the APN settings are locked.  I cannot send or receive MMS and it's probably because of this.  How do I unlock the APN settings so that new ones can be added or the existing Verizon Internet (default) can be edited?

0 Likes