Not connecting to Wifi
DominiqueO49

Hey everyone,

So today I walked into work and noticed that my wifi wasn't connecting. It's a saved wifi spot and it's never given me issues. When I try to connect it says "AP currently not in use. Connection is slow" and it fails to obtain the IP address.  The connection is strong so I'm not sure what the issue is. Every answer to this problem that I've found have been from 2014 and none of them have worked so far. I've tried using other public wifi's nearby but the same issue occurs. I have a Samsung Galaxy S5. Any help would be great!!!

Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: Not connecting to Wifi
kathy65793
Master - Level 1

Have you tried to go into setting / backup and reset / reset network setting? I had to do this when my s5 had a slow connection to wifi. You will have to put all your passwords back in but that did help on mine .

0 Likes
DominiqueO49

I just now tried that and reset my phone and it still doesn't work. Apparently it's just not working for my work wifi; everywhere else so far it's been fine.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Being able to connect via WiFi is important DominiqueO49. I am glad you were able to reset the settings on your device. Since you device connects to other networks then it is something specifically from your work WiFi that is preventing you from logging in. I would recomend reaching out to your work IT and seeing if they can assist you with connecting your internet. Did you have any other questions for me?

AmberF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes