Not charging and over heating
mzjazz2u

Anyone else having charging issues? Lately, I plug my phone in and can't get it to charge. I have to keep connecting and disconnecting the charger till it starts charging and even then it goes in and out of charging. I've been very careful not to losen the connection in the phone and not use it when plugged in. It is also overheating, when charger is plugged in,  to the point that I get a message on the phone saying it's dangerously hot. I am using the charger that came with it. I like the features of this phone but it is becoming a pain with all its issues. Sometimes I can't get my phone to charge at all for a whole day.

0 Likes
Re: Not charging and over heating
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know its upsetting to have issues charging your phone mzjazz2u . We are here to help you with the next step towards getting this resolved. Is there any other damage to the device? Does it look as if the charging port could be fried or damaged?Does it happen just with your wall charger or all your chargers (car charger, usb)?

I recommend taking the phone along with your charger to a corporate store for evaluation. They can let you know if they see anything that could have caused the issue and what your next step is for either replacing the phone or the charger.

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes