Not Recieving Pictures
d_terry

Hello, I just got a Galaxy S8+ a few days ago and have been using the Message+ app to text on. I have had multiple people send me photos through this app and the original messaging app that the galaxy has and I am never able to recieve them. Everytime someone sends a picture, it tells me to download it, I click download and it takes a long time but all I get is a message towards the bottom of my screen saying it cant download the photo at this time. Also, the photos that I send out are not sending, so nobody can get my pictures. I dont know what to do as pictures are a big part of my texting as I have come to notice with it gone. Thank you for your help, Peyton

0 Likes
Re: Not Recieving Pictures
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

d_terry, being able to send and receive pictures are one of the best parts of a phone. We are here to provide troubleshooting support. I am sending you a private message so that we can get more details.

Ralpht_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes