No one can hear me during calls unless im on Speaker Phone
Sethc1020
Enthusiast - Level 2

During calls people can hardly hear me and say I sound very muffled but when I put it on speaker phone they can hear me fine.  Any Ideas?

0 Likes
Re: No one can hear me during calls unless im on Speaker Phone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sethc1020,

Not being heard on calls can be very problematic. When did this issue first start? Do you have a case on the phone? Is anything covering the microphone (a case, dust, debris, etc.)?

ChristopherM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Sethc1020
Enthusiast - Level 2

Took the case off and still the same thing, I got to the point where I did a factory reset and its even worse now.  If the mic was bad on it then why would I not have a problem if its on Speaker phone? 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Sethc1020, Your calls are too important to sound this way! I appreciate your time in taking the right troubleshooting steps. The Speaker phone is designed to ouptut sound from a different source than your earpiece. Let's get to the bottom of this, together. Has your phone received any physical or liquid damage? Are you able to hear your callers through the earpiece?
TanishaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes