No Service/Bars
JCCR

My wife and I have 0-1 bar on both our phones here at home, we can't use them at all at home, outside or inside, we have to drive 1.5 miles to use our phones, same with my IPAD Pro 12" /// will we ever be able to use our phones or ipad at home, from ben wheeler, tx

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: No Service/Bars
JCCR

my phone is Samsung Galaxy Note8 .... wifes phone is an older Microsoft Lumia 735 and we have a 12.9-inch Apple® iPad® Pro 512GB  none have service in our area very frustrating, it has been this way for years

0 Likes
boringusername
Master - Level 1

Why stay with Verizon if they don't have the coverage? If you've never had good coeverage you're not likely to have it anytime soon especially if your area is rural

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JCCR Sorry to learn you are having a service issue. You mentioned this has been going on for years which is crazy. Can you tell us if this happens at a specific location (indoors/outdoors)? May we have the closest intersection, city, and state? What are you having issues with (data, calls, messages)? DoloresK_VZW

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

living in a remote area just about requires wi-fi, or as your finding, no service.

0 Likes