Re: No Samsung find my mobile on galaxy s7 edge
Greggpru22
Enthusiast - Level 2

Unfortunately Verizon total protection is not capable of this function which is why I and I'm sure others want find my mobile back.

bearone21
Legend

with that 1 sec hit, do you really think it'll be that easy to find if you really lose it.

0 Likes
Greggpru22
Enthusiast - Level 2

I misplaced my s5 and 6 about a dozen times and always found it and never kept location on , so my answer is yes .

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

well i guess if it shows starbucks or a restaurant, etc, it would be easier.

0 Likes
gwan0001
Enthusiast - Level 2

What about using the google/andoid security? As long as you have a google acct and gps is on in the phone you can sign into your google acct and locate the phone, wipe it and alarm it.  Android device manager.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Greggpru22, keeping your phone safe is something we all worry about these days. The S7 is no different. Please follow these steps to register and activate the device for the Find My Mobile service:

1. Ensure you're signed in with your Samsung account.
Note To add a Samsung account, navigate: Apps > Settings > (Accounts) Add Account > Samsung account then follow the prompts.

2. From a Home screen, navigate: Apps Apps icon > Settings > Lock screen and security.

3. Tap Find My Mobile.

4. Enter the Samsung account password then tap Confirm (located in the lower-right).

5. Tap Remote controls switch to turn on Switch On icon or off Switch Off icon.

6. Tap Google location service to turn on or off.

7. Tap Reactivation lock to turn on or off.
Note Reactivation lock prevents the missing device from being reactivated.
Note The reactivation lock must be turned off before a warranty return.

8. From the Reactivation lock prompt, tap OK.

You may also Google your phone by following the steps at http://spr.ly/6583BcqBf.

LorenB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Greggpru22
Enthusiast - Level 2

The remote control setting is not avaliable on the s7 , I am familiar how to set it up I have been using it since my s5.

Greggpru22
Enthusiast - Level 2

The remote control setting is not there.

On Apr 9, 2016 5:17 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Gwan0001,

I see that their were many replies to assist you in locating the device. I wanted to check back to see if you have had any success in finding the phone? If not, I was wondering if you were able to check in with Samsung to locate the device? http://spr.ly/6583BcqBf

VeronicaM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
GULLICKS
Enthusiast - Level 1

Has there been any update to this question?  Find My Mobile is an important function and should be enabled on all Samsung phones.  It is the only way that I've found to locate your phone if location services are turned off.  Removing this service is unreasonable. Verizon: please enable Find My Phone!!!