No Samsung find my mobile on galaxy s7 edge
Greggpru22
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was looking for my Samsung remote controls in security settings and it seems verizon has removed it , I loved this feature on my s6 and wasn't very happy to not see it on s7.

0 Likes
Re: No Samsung find my mobile on galaxy s7 edge
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having the right security settings for any phone is great to have Greggpru22. We want to help find these settings for you. Just to be sure, were you referring to the Find My Mobile service Samsung provides? Here’s a link to help ensure we’re on the right page http://bit.ly/1LCsCui . If not, please give us more details on the remote controls you're looking for.

StevenM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Greggpru22
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes it is

On Mar 21, 2016 9:31 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
Greggpru22
Enthusiast - Level 2

This is the settings on the phone itself.

l.

0 Likes
ljbar
Enthusiast - Level 1

According to Samsung customer service, this feature was removed by the carrier, aka Verizon.

To clarify, there is no way to access Settings > Security > "Find My Mobile" settings on the S7 Edge phone, because Verizon chose to disable it for some unknown reason.

I think Greg and myself and probably others, would like to know why this feature was removed, and would like to have it back.

ccucinelli
Enthusiast - Level 1

I agree. Why not enable Find My Mobile? Please enable.

bearone21
Legend

are you folks using verizon protection service??

0 Likes
Greggpru22
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes , but it does not have the capability to remotely enable the gps on the phone like find my mobile.

bearone21
Legend

i don't recall ever being able to remotely enable gps,it's got to be on to find it.

Greggpru22
Enthusiast - Level 2

With FMM as long as mobile data or WiFi is on it enables location for a second on its own. I just tried it on my s5 and if you have the pull down menu open you see location switch on for a second.

0 Likes