No Messaging Available

dehall2013

I'm getting the message "Unfortunately, messaging has stopped."  ??? Anyone know what's going on?  And how to fix it?   I've paid my bill.  I updated to latest operating system on Dec 31, 2013, five days ago.  This is the first weird thing that's happened.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: No Messaging Available

Community Manager
Community Manager

dehall2013, thanks for paying your wireless bill. However, I doubt that you have a billing issue. Let's take a closer look at your device. Have you downloaded a 3rd party text messaging application to your device? If so, we recommend that you uninstall it. Additionally, you will also need to delete all unwanted text messaging conversations on your device and power it off/on to soft reset. Keep us posted.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: No Messaging Available

Community Manager
Community Manager

dehall2013, thanks for paying your wireless bill. However, I doubt that you have a billing issue. Let's take a closer look at your device. Have you downloaded a 3rd party text messaging application to your device? If so, we recommend that you uninstall it. Additionally, you will also need to delete all unwanted text messaging conversations on your device and power it off/on to soft reset. Keep us posted.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes