Nfl mobile
DianeHoosier
Enthusiast - Level 1

Is NFL Mobile still available data free? Sometimes I can connect via my wifi but other times it forces me to sign into a TV service.  And if I try to stream not connected to wifi it uses massive amounts of data.  Please advise.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Nfl mobile
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DianeHoosier,

We can certainly understand your concern about the NFL Mobile app and its capabilities for this Football season. We want to make sure we are providing you with the most up to date information about what is available this year. For the 2019-2020 NFL season, you can watch both live local and primetime NFL games. Access is available for free to all fans (across wireless carriers). Data usage applies. Live games are available to stream on both Wi-Fi and cellular with the exception of those games that are listed as NFL Network exclusive. NFL Network exclusive games are available to stream only on the cellular network. Data consumed while streaming NFL content is subject to the customer's data plan allowance. I certainly hope that information helps.

CandiceH_VZW

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DianeHoosier,

We can certainly understand your concern about the NFL Mobile app and its capabilities for this Football season. We want to make sure we are providing you with the most up to date information about what is available this year. For the 2019-2020 NFL season, you can watch both live local and primetime NFL games. Access is available for free to all fans (across wireless carriers). Data usage applies. Live games are available to stream on both Wi-Fi and cellular with the exception of those games that are listed as NFL Network exclusive. NFL Network exclusive games are available to stream only on the cellular network. Data consumed while streaming NFL content is subject to the customer's data plan allowance. I certainly hope that information helps.

CandiceH_VZW

Rmarkulic
Enthusiast - Level 2

In past years/seasons the data was free also. Now the "access" is free. Whoopee. So take more away from the verizon customer! And it was not communicated well. You dont find out until you use it and get a big data usage. Not good verizon! 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am a consumer myself so I understand saving every penny counts. I would love to help review your account.I have sent you a private messge to help.AmberF_VZW

0 Likes