Re: New problem with Galaxy S10? (Hotspot.)

Ziggy4

Brand new phones, wife's and mine s10 from best buy.  Hot spot does not work, verification runs and says we need to subscribe for it!  Unlimited data plan says we have hotsopt, but software not letting it run.  Junk out of the box, expensive purchase to not work.

0 Likes

gregoryostrom

I totally understand your frustration. I came to Verizon after being a Sprint customer for over 13 years. I went through 5 Galaxy S10s and they just wouldn't work on Sprint's network, so I left. I had an issue with the hotspot initially as well and had to rely on Verizon's tech support to resolve the issue. After almost 2 months of getting the run around from Sprint, I was not at all confident my problem would be resolved with the hotspot, but it was. It took a couple days, because the nature of the problem, but Verizon came through with flying colors. They bent over backwards to get the problem fixed, they did what they said and I was amazed. I wish I would have switched to Verizon years ago, I'd forgotten how wonderful it was to have reliable service and customer support that seems to care. I really hope they got your problem fixed for you. I decided to wait the few days they asked me to wait and sure enough, problem solved. Haven't had a single issue since.

0 Likes

Bsucrese

I am having an issue with my mobile hotspot as well. Just giving me a connection arror. I have the s10 5g. Any info would be good

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

I would be happy to look into this! Does this error occur when you connect to other devices, or does this only with one device? How long have you been experiencing this? MichelleH_VZW

0 Likes