New phone message+ issues
anjayb

I just upgraded from  And S82 and S10 and  When I copied my messages over in message+ it's split some conversations into two. One with their responses and one with mine. And it labeled one of them as a group message which is weird. Is there any way to merge them back because these are important people in my life and I want to keep those texts together. Also, it doesn't look like I can back these texts up to email anymore 😞 Please help.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: New phone message+ issues
anjayb

Scratch the part about the backup. I forgot I had a separate app to that. But is there any way to merge the broken ones again?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Congrats on your recent device upgrade! We're sorry to hear that some of your text message conversations were split in two when you copied your messages over while using the Verizon Message + option. Just to be sure we're on the right path to help you have there been any recent changes with your new phone (e.g., software update, new apps downloaded, etc.) Apps update, too. Has there been a recent update with the Verizon Message + app? We also viewed your most recent post and we're glad to hear that you were successful with backing up your data. - RobertC_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's good that you had a separate app to backup. May I ask did all messages carry over and are split up, or are some messages missing?

TracyB_VZW

0 Likes