New Galaxy S6, is there a way to replace photos to the sim card or the cloud?
Nysa99

I recently received a replacement Galaxy S6 because my screen broke and is totally black (thank goodness for insurance).  Two questions:  1.  I had not saved my photos to the sim card or the cloud (I know, bad), so is there any way to retrieve them?  2.  When I tried to download a theme onto the "new" phone, I am asked for my Samsung account; I don't think I have one, but I also cannot seem to create one?!  Thanks for any help provided.

0 Likes
Re: New Galaxy S6, is there a way to replace photos to the sim card or the cloud?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You have questions and we have answers Nysa99. We will find a way to retrieve your photos for you once again and download your theme. Do you know if you backed up your pictures using any other application, maybe a G-mail mail account? Do you still have the broken device with you?

Is this theme being downloaded from a 3rd party? Did you have this application on your previous phone? Does it give you a reset or forgot account option?

JorgeO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes