Need to find IMEI # phone lost
GJAY

Hello everyone ,

I had bought my samsung smartphone from BESTBUY under verizon 2 years contract . i have the reciept with me .

I settled the contract with verizon  and closed the verizon account.

Now my question to all of you is - my phone is lost and i need to find the IMEI # to find the location where exacctly is my phone .

Can verizon team give my device details upon showing the proof ?

0 Likes
Re: Need to find IMEI # phone lost
Snn5
Legend

You can try Android Device Manager from your Google Account or type "find my phone" in Google search to find the last known location.

0 Likes
GJAY

Unfortunately i didnot use this phone from long time(8 months since i bought iphone ) , and i forgot the gmail password which i used to register .

Google account sucks  , we can't recall the passwordd if we didnot have our phone # or alternate id registered .

I found other way to track the location , via samsung account - but it asks for IEMI # .

So now my choice is only 2 way (either from BESTBUY or from Verizon to get my IMEI # )

i have all the paper proof and document and bills i paid on this mobile . can verizon team help me to get the IMEI # ?

0 Likes
Klue
Master - Level 1

That number is listed on the box that it came in, if you still have it.

0 Likes
GJAY

Nop , i dont have the box , the only 2 option for me to find is thru verizon or via best buy .i tried all other options and i am clueless if there are any other way .

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

I thought Best Buy listed the model/serial/part number or some such info on the receipt.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
We're sad to see you're no longer with our services, GJAY. I have sent you a private message. Please check your inbox here in the forums and reply with the information I'll need to see if these details can be retrieved from your old account.

JenniferH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes