Need help _ s8plus and booster reception
Rcteel5

I have WeBoost 4G-x and S8+ Galaxy phone. Zip 49903. I get 4G and 3 bars, then it drops to 1G or 3G and slow crummy service. Vol/power reset did not fix issue. Toggling Airplane mode makes no difference. I have to Restart to get back to 4G, the it reverts to 1G or 3G in a minute or two. Any help would be appreciated.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Need help _ s8plus and booster reception
Rcteel5

Also should mention I have no separate internet. We are off-grid second home and need reliable phone service for calls and internet. We have stable solar power.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Rcteel5, we understand your need for reliable service. We welcome the opportunity to address your service inquiry. Currently, we're not showing any issues with our tower located in the area of Iron, MI. While there are no issues with our tower, coverage in this area can vary from marginal to variable coverage based on your distance to our cellular site. As we do not troubleshoot booster equipment not offered by us, we wouldn't be able to provide any solutions for increasing the reception of your booster. While we do have options for increasing reception, those options are not available to you without a high-speed internet source to provide that assistance.  

EbonyR_VZW

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

a 2nd home that's off grid is not a verizon issue!

0 Likes