NG6 pattern lock problem.
MechancialFox

Is anyone else having the problem of not being able to interact with their phone after the NG6 update with pattern lock enabled? On the first unlock my phone takes me to my home screen but does not respond to touch. If I relock and then unlock again it will respond to input. This is super annoying. This patch seems to have broken more than it fixed.

0 Likes
Re: NG6 pattern lock problem.
DaGimp
Enthusiast - Level 2

I too am having the same issue. It is very annoying... That and I have had several apps become unresponsive, incuding the pre-installed Amazon App.

0 Likes
foxhound81

Having the same problem.  First Samsung messed up the emoji's now the phone doesn't even function properly.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry to learn about the issues you're having with your phone after the update MechancialFox. We certainly want to do everything we can to get it up and running again. Have you tried Safe Mode? If not, please use the phone in Safe Mode http://vz.to/1ldHnPU and keep us posted.

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport 

0 Likes
MechancialFox

Yes, this problem is still occuring while in Safe Mode. Also my phone is now rebooting during phone calls and randomly throughout the day. I had zero problems with my phone before this update. When is this going to get fixed as my phone is basically useless now.

0 Likes