My voice mail feature on my Galaxy S3 is not working No one can leave a message nor can I get to any voicemails.
egronske

Can someone help me with Voice mail, I've tried the dial *86 and call *611 but nothing is working

0 Likes
Re: My voice mail feature on my Galaxy S3 is not working No one can leave a message nor can I get to any voicemails.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Egronske, it's important to us that you are able to access your voice mail. Are you currently traveling? If your phone is roaming or if you are outside of your home calling area, you will need to dial your ten digit mobile number. For example (555-555-5555). Once your personal greeting comes on, press the # key and enter your password. ^LH

0 Likes
Re: My voice mail feature on my Galaxy S3 is not working No one can leave a message nor can I get to any voicemails.
Kwallace

I now have the same problem. I'm at home and cannot access voicemail even when I dial my number with area code. It says I'm connected but the personal message isn't there. I also tried to leave me a voice mail from another phone and was unable to.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Was your voicemail ever setup and working at some point?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Kwallace,

Sounds like to explore options to resolve your voicemail concerns. Dial *73 and tap green phone icon to make the call. Then dial your own 10 digit number to test your voicemail. Also, try removing the SIM card for 30 seconds http://bit.ly/TMHSVi then reinsert and test. Keep us posted.

AntonioC_VZWSupport
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes