Re: My unlimited data plan is throttled back. I have no other means of getting internet ...
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

WILBER24, we are here to help you with your data speeds. Does it happen only indoors in your home? When did this issue begin?

AnnaG_VZW

0 Likes
Re: My unlimited data plan is throttled back. I have no other means of getting internet and multiple people living with us.
cthomaswilson
Enthusiast - Level 2

Actually, Verizon does throttle your hotspot data when you hit your “Unlimited” plan limit.  I have the Pro plan (100 GB) for my broadband router, but with three users in my household and the huge size of iOS and Mac OS updates, throttling can start during the first week of my billing period and I’m practically cut off from the outside world until the next billing period starts.  There are no alternative companies because they all do this.

0 Likes
Re: My unlimited data plan is throttled back. I have no other means of getting internet and multiple people living with us.
WILBER24
Enthusiast - Level 2

There are no alternatives where we live.  Hard to believe that the city folks don't care about their country cousins that can't get even what we pay for.  

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes