My touchscreen has developed a dead spot or line.
Fluke77

The Galaxy S9 is less than a year old and hasn't been dropped or gotten wet. I first noticed it while playing Words with Friends and then when trying to fill out some sort of form on my device.

0 Likes
Re: My touchscreen has developed a dead spot or line.
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

That sounds like a hardware problem. You can reach out to Samsung directly to see what your warranty repair options are including sending the phone to the manufacturer for repair. You can also get a warranty replacement through Verizon Wireless.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: My touchscreen has developed a dead spot or line.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Fluke 77,

This is definitely not what you should be dealing with on a phone that is less than a year old. We want to make sure all steps are followed to get you working right once again.

We have sent you a Private Message concerning warranty services, but we also recommend checking out what is available with Galaxy Repair Service: http://spr.ly/6581EPJa1

If you are not interested in replacing the device for a potentially higher cost, getting your existing device fixed is worth exploring as well. Please keep us posted on your thoughts on this.

ColinH_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes