My s5 won't stay connected to my home wifi.
dkyell

Yesterday my phone started giving me issues with staying connected to my home wifi. I've contacted my internet provided and it's not them. I think the Verizon security app updated a day or two ago and that's when the issue started. 

0 Likes
Re: My s5 won't stay connected to my home wifi.
kathy65793
Master - Level 1

I had that problem with my S5 one of the things I was told to try was going into settings-backup and reset-reset network settings. It will reset blue tooth mobile data and wifi. You will have to set them all up again with passwords and what ever but it may help. Also I was told to go to application manager-WiFi direct-storage and tap on clear data. You might want to try this one first it should just clear the settings for your wifi not mobile data or blue tooth. You will have to put your password back in for the wifi

0 Likes
Re: My s5 won't stay connected to my home wifi.
amberf_vzw
Verizon Employee
Having WiFi connected to your phone is important Dkyell. Are you able to connect to any other WiFi networks? Is anyone else having this issue? Have you tried the steps that kathy65793 suggested?

AmberF_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes