My dialing screen is stuck in the Auto mode or something.
George38401

My dialing screen is suppose to look like the first screen shot taken from the link below, but it looks like the the other screenshot. Last night I called the Verzion's tech support for help. She went to a lot of trouble but could not fix it, and finely talked me into thinking it always like that. I looked it up in the support page she sent me and found it was suppose to to look.

http://asurion-verizon.siiguides.com/us/en/samsung-galaxy-s-5-2507/articles/adjusting-the-volume-dur...

This morning they called me to take a survey about how my support call went. I could not find the key pad to respond.

What am I to do to fix this problem??

George38401-1.png

George38401-2.png

>>Personal information removed from attachments to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service<<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
Re: My dialing screen is stuck in the Auto mode or something.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's get back your touch tones, George38401! Did this start after installing a new application or update? Try clearing the cache of the Phone application through Settings>Application Manager>All>Phone or Dialer>Clear cache and/or data. Please keep me updated on the status!

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Likes
Re: My dialing screen is stuck in the Auto mode or something.
dccsb

Go under manage applications and clear the cache and data in the car mode application.

0 Likes