My computer can not see my phone to put music on why what do I need to do
jimpick

I'm trying to load music on my phone but my computer doe's not see my phone what do I need to do

0 Likes
Re: My computer can not see my phone to put music on why what do I need to do
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Saving music directly to your phone is a great and easy way to have access to your music on the go. jimpick, there may be a few reasons why your phone and computer are not seeing each other. Are you using the original USB cable that came with your phone? If not, that cable may not support data transfers.

When you connect your phone and computer together, does your computer recognize that something has been plugged in to the USB port? It should attempt to install drivers/software. From your phone, please sweep your finger downward (from the status bar at the top of the screen) to display your Notifications. You should see a connection alert with the option to choose Media Device. This way your computer knows to treat your phone as a removeable hard drive.

A window should populate, providing the option to open this storage device. From there you should be able to save your music in the Music folder. Let us know if you have any additional questions. Thank you, jimpick.

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes