My Verizon Mobile app will not accept my login info when attempting to login to forum. How do I get the mobile app to log into forum other than as "guest?"
vstjames
Contributor - Level 1

I keep getting messages like "We don't recognize this device" so I have to go through the login and special word stuff just to open the app most times. Once in, and I try going to the support section and forums, which take you out of the main app and into a browser, when I try logging into the forum there using same login info, it says it's wrong. I have no problem doing so on my computer (like now) just not through the My Verizon Mobile app. Need some help here!

0 Likes
Re: My Verizon Mobile app will not accept my login info when attempting to login to forum.  How do I get the mobile app to log into forum other than as "guest?"
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Make a shortcut in your browser (on the phone)  to https://vzwsupport.jive-mobile.com/ # jive-home (no spaces) to get to the mobile version of the support forum.  Try logging in there.

I hadn't  tried accessing the forum via the MyVerizon app... but it takes me to the above link, and my forum login works (I use a separate login that is not tied to my account login).  Are you using your forum username/pass, or your MyVerizon username/pass?

0 Likes
Re: My Verizon Mobile app will not accept my login info when attempting to login to forum.  How do I get the mobile app to log into forum other than as "guest?"
vstjames
Contributor - Level 1

Been using my Verizon login info for forum on my desktop computer as that option is available. The forum login, which is different, also doesn't work. So, I guess I'll create a new one. But in so doing, I lose all the trains I've got here.

0 Likes