Re: My Verizon App won't update
Miayoung19

My Verizon app still won't update I have reset it a few times my Play Store won't even let me view the apps that I need to update it tells me there's an error and when I run the button to find out if theres an error it says there is no error and in the place of where the uninstall button for my Verizon app is supposed to be there is just an update button

0 Likes
Classyclouds

I was having the same problem. I cleared Google play store cache and it updated no problem.

0 Likes
stoll2212
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm having the same issue. This is extremely frustrating!

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

The last way we want you to feel is frustrated. It's important to be able to update the apps on your phone. What is the make and model of your phone? What steps have you tried? I would like you to clear the cache on your apps, but I would need to know the make and model to give you the steps. If you go to our webpage and click the Search icon (magnifying glass), and type in "clear cache," then type in the make and model of your phone, you will see the steps on how to complete it on your device. For example, "clear cache galaxy s20" or "clear cache moto z4," would be how you want to enter it, except you would put in your device in the search field. I hope that helps, please let us know how it goes, thanks very much.