Re: My Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini stopped Vibrating
B33
Legend

Try Running a System Cache Clear first doing a F.D.R. is ok but before running one I always suggest doing a system cache clear you might try also try running the phone in Safe Mode you may have a App that's interfering with the Vibrator..

cutepanda86
Enthusiast - Level 3

MiiHere - Probably not a bad idea.  Thanks

cutepanda86
Enthusiast - Level 3

B33 - Ok cool.  I appreciate it.  Smiley Happy

MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

I'm just guessing, but I imagine the phone is 2+ years old, in which case it couldn't hurt, especially with the few OS updates that have happened; assuming the S3 updated.

B33
Legend

No Problem. B

cutepanda86
Enthusiast - Level 3

I run updates when they come in and after you said something I double checked the operating system.  I'm up to date.  I just have to hold out until we trade in our phones at the end of the year.

Thanks again!  Smiley Happy

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

When you run updates without doing a factory reset, you tend to just keep layering operating systems which can cause minor malfunctions. Doing a factory reset is what you should do if you sell your device once you replace it.

cutepanda86
Enthusiast - Level 3

Oh see there you go.  Well we'll be turning our phones back into Verizon when we re-up the contract. 

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Early edge?

0 Likes
cutepanda86
Enthusiast - Level 3

No the contract is up near the end of the year.  I'm trying to decide what phone I want next.

0 Likes