My Samsung Galaxy Note II Received an Automatic Upgrade
waterprise2

The upgrade downloaded automatically. Since then, my phone has been horrible. Lag time, black screen, contacts not loading. The phone is almost unusable most of the time. What can be done?

0 Likes
Re: My Samsung Galaxy Note II Received an Automatic Upgrade
rudeguyy
Enthusiast - Level 3

Nothing,...the 4.3 update is causing problems for everyone on all the devices. Battery drains fast, wifi and bluetooth don't work correctly. Everything loads slower. Flash goes off randomly throughout the day. Ringtones, sounds and contacts disappear. There doesn't seem to be a real solution but apparently they are working on a fix but there was no ETA given.

wannabvet75
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the same exact problems plus my battery lasts about 5 hours and gets very hot!   Should I contact Verizon or is there anything I can do?   Still no word on when the "fix" is coming out?

MGBusinesslaw
Enthusiast - Level 1

MY Note II is experiencing the exact same thing...I even purchased a new battery from Samsung because I thought that my battery was the problem...that's not the problem...the problem appears to be the upgraded OS that was downloaded a couple weeks ago.  Battery drain is incredible fast...yesterday, I lost approx 15% off a full battery charge in the first 20 minutes of use (and I was in the car and wasn't using the phone).  The phone is very "sluggish" with apps loading very slowly.  Notifying ring goes off periodically for no reason.  Any updates as to when patches will be available to fix these problems with Note II?

0 Likes