My Samsung Galaxy 6 died!
skagitvalleyboy

My Samsung Galaxy G6 was working fine, all of the sudden it shut down and won't start.  I plugged it in thinking maybe battery, but after a couple hours it said 100% charged.  Still won't boot up or anything.  Tried "soft boot" but nothing happens....  Is it dead and gone????

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My Samsung Galaxy 6 died!
mama23dogs
Legend

Play taps and I hope you back up regularly.   It's almost 5 years old, it had a good run.

0 Likes
Re: My Samsung Galaxy 6 died!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Skagitvalleyboy, you have taken some great steps toward turning the phone back on. Let's not quite give up hope yet. Do you recall adding any new apps, games or software recently? Has there been any physical or liquid damage to the phone? As charging and attempting to reboot have created no change, one last option would be the software repair at https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-80201/. This will factory restore the device but would be a last attempt to recover your phone.

LorenB_VZW If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes