My S6 turns off by itself every couple days or so randomly.
willie09

Hi guys,

I having a problem with my phone turning off by itself every couple days and it could be when I click on a app or make a call. My battery usually good and charged at the time. I took it to Best Buy and talked with Samsung girl and she basically had no idea and sent me off. So, I'm the verge buying a Apple (i do not want to but I never had any these problems with my iphone) Smiley Sad. So any ideas guys.

Thanks,

Jessica

0 Likes
Re: My S6 turns off by itself every couple days or so randomly.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Willie09, this would have me just as frustrated. Random shut downs are no fun. Typically, this type of behavior is usually caused by a software issue or incompatibility.

Do you recall if there were any newly addeds apps or OS/app updates prior to this starting?

I recommend testing your phone in Safe Mode, as this can help see if it is a random app causing this.

https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-152233/

This will disable any downloaded apps while your phone is in this state. They will reappear once you power off and restart your phone.

NicandroN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes