My S5 will not sync events created on my phone calendar up to my Exchange ActiveSync account calendar.
pklynch

Just got an S5 a week ago and the only thing that I cannot get working so far is to have my calendar sync properly to my Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync account which is configured to be my company Outlook365 account.     If I create an event within my Outlook365 calendar, it will get pushed to the phone calendar during a sync without a problem.  However, if I create an event on my phone calendar, it will never appear on my Outlook 365 calendar after a sync.    Any suggestions on what might be causing this would much appreciated.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: My S5 will not sync events created on my phone calendar up to my Exchange ActiveSync account calendar.
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

When you add a calendar event on your phone, are you choosing to save the event to your Exchange account? 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: My S5 will not sync events created on my phone calendar up to my Exchange ActiveSync account calendar.
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

When you add a calendar event on your phone, are you choosing to save the event to your Exchange account? 

0 Likes
pklynch

Thanks for the question - it drove me to the right solution.  I do have to make sure that I am creating the event on my Exchange calendar versus My Calendar on my phone.  I don't recall the previous phone working that way but it might have - it has been over 3 years since I had to set all this up and none of my previous instructions are even close to applying anymore.  🙂   

0 Likes