My Galaxy s5 will no longer download or update apps. Has anyone run into this situation?
DHR105

When attempting to either download a new app or updating existing ones the process starts but never finishes.  It simply shows the graphic suggesting its downloading the data but it never completes and does not come back with an error message.

If anyone has run into this situation and discovered a resolution please post.

Thanks for your help.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: My Galaxy s5 will no longer download or update apps. Has anyone run into this situation?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Being able to download apps is a must on your phone, DHR105. We are here to help get you connected once again to that service. Since this issue started have you cleared the Play Store app? Here is a guide on how to do that, the app will be found in the All section listed as Google Play Store http://vz.to/1X4AlSO
StevenG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: My Galaxy s5 will no longer download or update apps. Has anyone run into this situation?
tailynn1977
Contributor - Level 1

Have you tried factory reset? That usually clears anything when you update and will allow you to start fresh and make the update run smoother.

0 Likes