My Galaxy S3 is Dead!!
marcus24

Today while I was using my phone my Galaxy S3 shutoff on me and wont turn back on. I preordered the phone back in june and got it July 6th. Sources say this issues happens between 150-250 days of owing the phone. Its day 214 for me. Anyways The phone wont turn on, and I took it to the version store where they did everything and nothing worked. Samsung says its a Hardware issue but the People at Verizon wont take it as a warranty because I my cracked my screen back in December. I just don't believe I should have to pay $90 for a repair for a known widespread hardware issue. if you look online many people have this issue. And if I get my phone fixed how do I know it wont happen again?

0 Likes
Re: My Galaxy S3 is Dead!!
dghorse

I read about this in Android Forums, Try removing the battery and then replace after a few minutes should boot up normally

0 Likes
marcus24

I tried that and I went to the Verizon store and they switched the battery

out and it still didn't work

0 Likes
jplopez

Take out the battery and plug in your phone without putting the battery back in wait a few a few seconds then put in the battery I read this somewhere did it and it worked for me but my phone still does shut off from time to time still

0 Likes