Mobile Network not Available? Tried everything!
mandimoo

I'm still getting texts and my internet works just fine but for some reason I can't/receive make any calls. A white screen pops up that says "Mobile network not available" I've tried replacing the battery, taking the battery and sim card out for 10 minutes, factory reset, everything I can think of! I'm job hunting right now so I really need to be able to take calls. Please help!

Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Mobile Network not Available? Tried everything!
joonhyuk
Contributor - Level 1

Sounds like you might need a device replacement. Have you gone through Samsung to see if your phone is under warranty? If so, they can repair it for free if they do not see any water or physical damage to the device. Otherwise you would have to do a refurb through Verizon.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I would suggest going to a corporate store and replacing the SIM card.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
mandimoo

I tried my boyfriends sim in my phone and the same thing was happening. And my sim worked in his phone. So it must be the phone, right?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Based on that information, I would agree it might be the phone.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
joonhyuk
Contributor - Level 1

Sounds like you might need a device replacement. Have you gone through Samsung to see if your phone is under warranty? If so, they can repair it for free if they do not see any water or physical damage to the device. Otherwise you would have to do a refurb through Verizon.

0 Likes