Message+ won't sync
Yolax

Just got a new GS7 and message+ won't sync on it. Syncs just fine over my other devices but each time an error message pop ups saying that intergrated messaging is not allowed on a non vzw device. Anyway I can maybe reset the app to get it to load properly?

0 Likes
Re: Message+ won't sync
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to be sure you are able to use your device to its full potential Yolax. Let's get this resolved. Are you having any other issues with messaging on your device? Are you able to connect to the Internet? Did you try resetting the app to see if it would sync?
RashadM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is a great question, Yolax. It is important to us that we get to the bottom of what is going on with the app and I am happy to help.
Our best recommendation would be to reset the app as you mentioned and download it once again. Have any other apps or services given you difficulty also? Please provide a few additional details and update us on the performance of the app. We will be available ready to assist.

-Steve R

0 Likes
Yolax

The phone works perfectly in every other fashion. I did reset the app.

Connectivity is fine, all types of messaging are fine. It just will not

allow me to sync, my others devices still do.

On Mar 24, 2016 11:19 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes