Message plus sends "I'm driving" autoreply to someone who hasn't texted me days to months ago
AnotherChicagoGuy

I have a Galaxy S10. I do have autoreply when turned on. When I look at conversations I sometime (not always) see an autoreply "I'm driving right now" to someone who last texted me days to months ago! Yes, they're sent to people who text me while I'm driving but also to people who sent me a text for a while (sometimes even quite awhile)

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Message plus sends "I'm driving" autoreply to someone who hasn't texted me days to months ago
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out to us. We would be happy to help with your messages. When did this start? Do you have any trouble sending or receiving messages? 

RogelioZ_VZW

0 Likes
Re: Message plus sends "I'm driving" autoreply to someone who hasn't texted me days to months ago
AnotherChicagoGuy

It's been going on for several months. Searched texts and have one case where

> text from someone received 4/12/20 3:23PM

> [Auto Reply] sent 4/14/20 11:43AM

I have a more recent case where Auto Reply sent 9/19/20 and prior text received 4/11/20!

I have no other problems with Message+ sending, receiving or anything else. I'll try turning Auto Reply off.. then back on. And post if/when it happens again.

/* EDIT */

When I hit the hamburger to the left of Conversations both Driving Mode and AutoReply are OFF (toggle switch to the left and greyed). Is there another setting for it that would make it happen?

0 Likes