Re: Message+ gifs not working
Johnsonh53
Enthusiast - Level 1

Started 2 days ago. I had not done the system update yet when I noticed gifs not working. I then did the update thinking it would maybe fix the issue which it didn't. When gifs are searched on message+ it just says "no matches." 

HBC605
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same issue, ongoing since 4/22. Can't relate to any apps or specific updates.  Uninstalled and installed Message+ again. still receive no matches found notification when attempt to add gif. Any updates expected?

Jonasmckee
Enthusiast - Level 2

can confirm it started on my wifes s9+ the now started on my s10+

You hit the + sign and go to the purple search button, type anything you like eg "Elvis"

this will result in several elvis images. now hit the video tab at the top of the results and you will now see several video results of Elvis next hit the Gifs tab and results say "No Matches Found"

Have tried clearing cache and doing an uninstall and re-install..same results

dave

yem88
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm having the same issue, have uninstalled and reinstalled with no success. "No matches" has been appearing since last week. 

0 Likes
1974bug
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same issue for the past few days on HTC M9. 

0 Likes
Bohdy
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same on my Note 9 and Galaxy S7

0 Likes
1974bug
Enthusiast - Level 2

Any update on this, @vzw_customer_support?? My phone is an HTC M9 and hasn't had a software update since January 2018 so that is not the cause. 

0 Likes
ESaun94

I'm also having this issue, @vzw_customer_support . I have a Google Pixel 2 XL, and the last update for the app was on April 18, 2019 - that also seems to be around the same time I began having this issue. Any updates on getting this fixed?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

HBC605, I'm saddened to hear that you have encountered this problem with sending GIF's on your device. I want to make sure that we take all of the appropriate steps here to get this resolved. Can you tell me if you have tried to power off/on the device? Then follow the normal steps of the are set out via the linkhttps://www.verizonwireless.com/support/how-to-use-verizon-messages-android/ . Once this has been done, can you tell me the specific error message you are receiving? Have you noticed this on any other VZW devices near you?

I look forward to your feedback. 

VeronicaM_VZW

0 Likes
Terence123
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am experiencing the same issue, I've looked through the threads and do not see any new updates from Verizon.  When can we expect to have an update and this resolved?