Marshmallow Update not received on S6
lele_ebc

Has anyone with an S6 not received the marshmallow update? I bought my S6 aroun d the time the first s6's started rolling out. I'm trying to figure out why some verizon phones have the update and some dont.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Marshmallow Update not received on S6
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Lele_ebc

Getting the latest and greatest for your phone is always important. When a manufacturer releases an update to the public, it can take a few weeks to reach all customers as the update is released in batches. This helps prevent issues with bad updates by reducing the amount of infected phones. We do have some great resources to assist you with your update. Use this link and look for help using our Software Upgrade Assistant tool.

http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/samsung-galaxy-s6-update/

ChristopherM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
josephsmith939
Enthusiast - Level 3

Don't expect an answer from Verizon.

0 Likes
josephsmith939
Enthusiast - Level 3

No one knows absolutely nothing. They just don't care

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Lele_ebc

Getting the latest and greatest for your phone is always important. When a manufacturer releases an update to the public, it can take a few weeks to reach all customers as the update is released in batches. This helps prevent issues with bad updates by reducing the amount of infected phones. We do have some great resources to assist you with your update. Use this link and look for help using our Software Upgrade Assistant tool.

http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/samsung-galaxy-s6-update/

ChristopherM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
josephsmith939
Enthusiast - Level 3

All galaxy s5 users hold off paying your monthly bills until they give us marshmallow

0 Likes
josephsmith939
Enthusiast - Level 3

Let's get a yes or no as to the galaxy s5 getting marshmallow or not. All the people who have galaxy s5 getting upset by always having a canned response from Verizon about this. Especially like me who have been with Verizon for 10 years, I guess loyal customers don't count. I will greatly consider another carrier who will support their phones and their customers when my contact runs out.

0 Likes